Thank you for your interest in working with NAO DESIGNS!
We are always on the look out for team members that are detail oriented, have great communication skills, take initiative, and have a keen eye for stand-out design.
Client Success Assistant
This is a remote, part-time position
NAO DESIGNS is a Luxury Brand Design Agency for established Permanent Makeup Artists.
Our goal is to design beautiful Luxury Brand Identities for our clients who are looking to scale up, improve their clients’ and students’ touchpoints and pivot as industry leaders in their market.
We need team members who align in our long-term goal of being our client’s Luxury Brand designers for life.
We are seeking a tenacious, motivated individual to join our team as Client Success Assistant and take ownership of our client’s data, design, communication, and marketing along.
As Client Success Assistant (CSA), you will be working directly with some of the leading PMU Artists in the industry and very closely with the owner and lead creative director.
The primary responsibility of the Client Success Assistant is to support the various needs of the Client Success team – whose goal is to ensure a pleasant design experience to NAO DESIGN clients.
The CSA will interact with PMU clients at a remote level to ensure that NAO DESIGNS is meeting all of their needs.
The CSA will also interact with internal team members to improve systemizations and organizations in the backend.
Strong communication and organizational skills experience is preferred here.
The successful candidate will be highly independent and self-motivated. Flexibility and can-do
attitude is a must to fit in with our company culture. Each member of our team contributes at a high level, and you should be prepared to own your role and responsibilities and contribute both to strategy and execution.
- Strong communication skills– you must enjoy interfacing with customers and be confident in representing the company.
- Self-motivated and organized – Clients will need timely responses through email/PM tool or telephone on a daily basis.
- Remote position so a strong internet connection is a MUST.
- Must be a team player
- Tenacious and super motivated
- Very independent
- Friendly with a very positive attitude
- Quick to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Values constructive criticism and takes action
- Design Agency is a plus – we appreciate it when we can speak the same language.
- Brand and Graphic Design know-how is strongly preferred
- Basic computer skills: Google Docs, Microsoft, etc.
- Basic business tools: Email Marketing tools, Project management tools such as Asana, Trello and Slack, WordPress, Social Media scheduling systems
- Daily and weekly progress reports delivered to management
- Quicker turnaround time on projects
- Great communication with the team to relay all project progress as well as daily/ongoing tasks so the operational team can estimate accommodations accurately. Daily updates are highly preferred.
- Assist the owner and creative director in meeting business objectives and goals in order to scale the agency to the next level.
- Job Types: Part-time leading to Full-time. Approximately 5-10 hours per week to start. Paid trial period will be conducted.
Benefits: Work Remotely
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm PST
- Compensation: $17/hr
- Social Media Handles: We are primarily on Instagram. @naodesignsjv and @joy.v.designs