Package 3 | Full Engagement
Designing a “brand” identity is your most important marketing asset and best representation of your business and values. Start with a recognizable visual brand your ideal audience can trust.
We will help you discover your visual brand identity with a well thought out process that will attract your target audience. This process will define your core values, your mission and will ultimately create a foundation for your branding from here on forward.
Small to Mid-Size Businesses
12-16 Week Partnership
Split into three payments
40% to book and reserve your spot in the design queue
30% mid completion
30% upon completion
Brand Strategy and Clarity
Before we begin designing, we’ll complete a brand discovery phase to ensure we brainstorm a visual brand that truly represents your business.
- Brand Questionnaire
- Pinterest Board Sharing and Collaboration
- Custom Mood Board
Designing with intention. We take what we learned from the brand discovery phase and translate that into a visual identity.
- Primary and Secondary Logo
- Custom Illustrations and Icons
- Coordinating Graphics and Submarks
- On-Brand Color Palette
- Typeface and Font Selections
- Final Brand Strategy Guide
- Google Drive Folder of Final Branding Files
- Brand Style Guide
- Print Menu ‘To-Go”
- In-store menu (made for print or digital)
- 4- Poster Size Marketing Ads (made for print or digital)
- Print Collateral: (Choose up to 2)
- Instagram media templates (3×3 layout)
- Facebook Profile image and cover/banner
- Basic website (5 -6 pages)
- Support and resource materials
Collateral: (Choose up to 2)
- Business Cards
- Notecards and Postcard
- Custom Rubber Stamp
- Newsletter Template Design
- You’re excited to develop your visual identity that will connect with your audience, tell your story, and allow you to reach that next level.
- You’re ready to start reaching your ideal market and converting sales.
- You’re ready to invest in a brand that propels you forward.
- You’re willing to work alongside together throughout the process and put in the time in order to achieve your ideal brand.
- You’ve browsed Pinterest and our portfolio and we have a similar taste in design.
- You have been in business for roughly a year
- You’re ready to put your trust in us to design a powerful brand for you
Every business and every project are different. The process can vary depending on the size of engagement and/or service package.
After you’ve contacted us, we’ll set up a virtual meeting to discuss your brand. This is the perfect way to get to know each other and see if working together is the right fit. We will be working together as a team, so this is a great time to begin a partnership. If we find we’re a great fit, we’ll send you a contract and invoice to book you in our design queue.
We’ll begin your project with a brand questionnaire form so that we can understand the mission and values of your business. We’ll also share visual inspiration on a private Pinterest board so we can make sure we are on the same direction.
Once we’ve collected inspiration, we put all of our discovery phase into action. We’ll design your brand identity and put together a presentation for your feedback. We’ll make any revisions necessary before we finalize.
Get ready to launch! As our project comes to a close, we’ll send all of the final files through a shared Google drive folder and share our recommendations for how to implement your new identity.
Let’s Build Your Digital Dream!
Get in touch
N | A | O DESIGNS newsletter.